Social Media Marketing
A marketing strategy based around print ads is not that intelligent. Prices for print marketing continue to rise, but the medium is in steady decline. Digital marketing should be at the heart of your business.
Recent studies show that people now spend more time on digital devices than they do in their beds. Therefore, a digital strategy is essential in modern marketing. Social media is key to digital and outperforms traditional forms of PR and promotion in a number of ways:
- Speed: Message today, sell today. Shift stock and sell workshop space. No ridiculous schedules weeks in advance
- Frequency: build channels that communicate brand values on a regular basis
- Ownership: you own your audience – no sharing a magazine with 200 other advertisers
- Cost: dropping one print ad at £500 a month buys you a digital marketing & social media professional
- Fun: talking to devoted fans and followers every day is great for business morale
- Understanding: how better to understand the arena you work in than by talking to enthusiasts daily?
Want to understand your customers and build a devoted, long-term audience? Go social. Ask your friends how much time they spend reading printed magazines every month versus how much time they spend online. There is no comparison.