Our contact details
Name: John Glynn
Address: 1 Percy Road, Woodford Halse, NN11 3RN
Phone Number: 07565 348453
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Names, addresses, contact emails and phone numbers
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To verify your identity as the party requiring a valuation
• To identify you as the party who has paid for a service from us
• for insurance or tax reasons
We may also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
• As part of a court order, set of solicitors’ instructions or in conversation with an agent acting on your behalf
We use the information that you have given us to provide the services you have requested. We never share this information with people who don’t already have it. For example, valuations are returned to you and not to an insurance company or to HMRC. We do not sell or share data and will never do so.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
• Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
• We have a contractual obligation.
• We have a legal obligation.
• We have a vital interest.
• We need it to perform a public task.
• We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in a cloud server with two-stage verification and a local computer with fingerprint and face ID security. We keep your details including completed valuations and any accompanying emails for the statutory period for Limited Companies as required by law. We then dispose of all information securely.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Note that the requirement to keep records for up to eight years overrides this in some cases.
• Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at
Mighty Motor Media Ltd
1 Percy Road
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk